Sunday, February 26, 2012

Alex's thoughts on kissing......


My oldest and youngest child had this really funny conversation yesterday that cracked me up.  Of course by not seeing the facial expressions and the tone inflections, it is not as hilarious in written form, but still funny enough that I am writing it down!  For those that might not know, Alex is 6 and thinks girls have cooties.  Chels is 16 and LIKES boys!


Alex: "I know you're going on a date tonight......mom told me" (said with arms folded across chest all smug-like)


Chels:  " oh, do you think that's cool or gross?"

Alex: "just a little bit gross"

Chels:  "you think it's gross.........why?"

Alex:  "oh 'cause you might kiss a boy or something icky like that"


Chels: (protesting vehemently) "me kiss a boy?  No way...I have never kissed a boy EVER"

Alex: "Liar"

Chels: "I have not!"    "EVER"

ALex:  (totally perplexed) Yes huh you HAVE kissed a boy.......you kiss ME so much hundreds of times every single day all the time tons and tons!"